Fatima Thomas created fantasy freckles during Paris Fashion Week for a cheeky beauty look that will be sure to turn heads. Not born with freckles? Live out your fantasy and create them in a playful way.
“Faux freckles were everywhere on the runway in recent seasons, and we decided to do a more fun, less conventional take on them. One that would still look pretty and appealing.”You can achieve this look in 10 minutes or less and in 7 easy steps, provided by Fatima. She also suggested colors that will look great on African-American skin! She revealed, “For darker skin tones, go for deep blues and teals.”
1. Load up MAC 210 Brush with Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel in Siahi (Waveline and Shade) are also great colors) and a second, lighter color mixed with foundation to make two shades of purple. Then create dots on fingers.
2. Lightly press fingers onto face randomly, and soften with clean finger and Q-tip where needed.
3. Gently dab the freckles with the same sponge used to apply foundation and dull down the intensity of the colour, so they look less painted on.
4. Add dots with brush to randomize.
5. Sweep Eye Shadow in Beautiful Iris over lid using MAC 217 Blending Brush and along lower lash line with MAC 233 Brush.
6. Use Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick in Flat White in inner corners and on brow bone to highlight and on rim of the eye to brighten.
7. Apply a coat of In Extreme Dimension Lash.
Beauties, will you be trying the fantasy freckles look?