Thursday 20 October 2016

Jourdan Dunn Shares the Ultimate Get-Ready Playlist

ESC: Jourdan Dunn
Need some inspo for your next "getting ready" playlist?
If you're not yet aware, Spotify is launching a series of takeovers each month where some of your favorite actors, athletes, models, celebrity trainers, etc. curate epic playlists for you to listen and subscribe to.
First up on the star-studded roster is international model Jourdan Dunn and, without giving too much away, if you're a lover of hip-hop, her mixed bag of favorite songs is going to rock your world. They're what she sings in the car, has in her ears right before a big runway show and (most importantly) it's what she drinks champagne to while she's prepping for a night out with friends.
Wondering what's on it? Keep scrolling.
What part has music played in your life? 
Music has always been a very big part of my life, especially growing up in London where music has such a strong impact on culture. Music keeps me focused before a big runway show or photo shoot. Staying in the zone is really important, and music is the best way to do that for me.
What kinds of music are you listening to when you're in the car?
I absolutely love Solange and her new album, "A Seat At The Table." I have it blasting on repeat.
Are you singing along?
If there's a beat then I'm singing (or belting) along! My 6-year-old son has also started to sing along, and it's the cutest thing.
What are you listening to when you're getting ready for a night out?
Anything on my Spotify playlist takeover, Signed XOXO!
What's your pre-game drink of choice?
I always love champagne!
What kinds of music are you listening to when you're working out?
I love songs with an up-tempo beat while working out. I also enjoy blasting some Old-School UK Garage Music.
Do you have any go-to pre-workout and post-workout snacks?
Pre-workout snack would be some almonds to munch on and for a post-work out snack, I enjoy a protein smoothie.
Is there any one song that's attached to a strong personal memory?
Whenever I listen to "Yoncé" or "XO" I'm constantly reminded of the incredible experience filming these music videos with Beyoncé was! It is an instant flash back!
Tell us a bit about the playlist you put together!
When Spotify asked me to takeover the playlist, I was so excited! These songs are some of my favorites and I'm super excited to share my musical tastes with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment