Wednesday 19 October 2016

The Beauty Beat: What's Victoria Justice's Secret for Beautiful Skin? Vinegar Is Involved

ESC: Victoria Justice , Beauty Beat
She can act, she can sing and she can tailor one heck of an inspirational makeup regime... a.k.a. Victoria Justice can do it all.
The Nickelodeon mainstay (she starred in Zoey 101 with Jamie Lynn Spears and in Victorious with Ariana Grande) has always been one of those fresh faces we're happy to see on our screens. You know what we mean, her beauty is aspirational in that real-girl kind of way. So how does she do it? It's a combination of great products (you're going to love her recommendations) and a strict cleansing/moisturizing regimen.
And after you're done fawning over the star's minimal yet perfectly-curated beauty routine, be sure to see her in the highly-anticipated televised remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show, which premieres tomorrow (Thursday, October 20) at 8pm ET on FOX.
So what are her skin secrets? Keep reading.
What's your everyday makeup look?
I try to keep it minimal when I'm not working. I use Revision Intellishade Tinted Moisturizer, Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer, Benefit Cosmetics Posietint as a cheek and lip stain (I love it for everyday use because it's so sheer and gives such a healthy glow), Chanel Black Liquid Eyeliner and L'Oréal Paris Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black.
What's your signature lip color?
I love a good red. Some I wear are Revlon "Love That Red" & "Certainly Red", Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in "Rougenie" and John Russo Beauty in "Stalker".
Bronzer or blush? 
Blush for sure! I don't want to be limited to just bronzer shades, and I feel blush can be made to look really natural. It also works great for tying in your lipstick when you're more glammed up.
What are your go-to hair products for everyday? 
I try not to put much product in my hair, but I'll use a pea-sized amount of HBI Moroccan Miracle. It's great for shine and taming any fly-aways.
What's your best non-product related beauty tip?
I make my own toner with Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I take about 4-6 oz. of bottled water and put in one teaspoon of the apple cider vinegar in a small plastic bottle. I use it in the morning after cleansing my skin and then at night, after taking off all my makeup. I love it because it's all natural. Then, I just moisturize and I'm done.
Any current product obsessions?
Rosewater & Glycerin Spray by Heritage Store. It's amazing! I love the scent and it helps to hydrate your skin. I spritz it on before I moisturize in the morning and at night. It also comes in a smaller size to stow in your bag, so you can mist throughout the day.
What product do you think is underrated? 
The Dermalogica Concealing Spot Treatment is so underrated. If I start to see a blemish, I put it on overnight and it helps to flatten it out. It also takes away the redness and diminishes the pimple so much faster. It's my blemish-zapper-extraordinaire!
What makeup do you wear to the gym, if any?
I put on Burt's Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm. It has a nice slight reddish tint to it and feels great on your lips. I also put on the Posietint by Benefit on bare skin. It's a stain, so it won't sweat off.
What's your signature scent? 
I've been wearing Gourmand from Urban Outfitters in 401 "Fleur Monoï." It's really light and works on both skin and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment