The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star turns 36 years old today and she definitely has reasons to celebrate her big day.
Despite some recent events, which we won't go into, we think Kimmy has had the best year of her life!
"Why?" you ask? In honor of Kim's 36th b-day, here are 36 highlights from Kim's past year, including Saint West's birth, nude selfies, Taylor Swift and more.
Now let's see if Kim can top last year (we know she can!).
2. On Dec. 5, 2015, Kim gave birth to her and Kanye's second child, son Saint West.
4. She celebrated her second wedding anniversary with Kanye in May.
5. This past Christmas, Kanye gave Kim a whopping 150 presents! He sure knows how to spoil a lady.
7. Kim also got wet and wild in Fergie's "M.I.L.F. $" music video alongside Chrissy Teigen and lots of other sexy celebrity mamas.
9. She also rekindled her friendship with Rob's fiancée Blac Chyna before the birth of their baby.
10. Kim proved to everyone she's a boss businesswoman by landing her first Forbes cover (#NotBadForAGirlWithNoTalent).
11. There's also this naked GQ cover.
12. Kim made it very clear you should not come for her with that whole releasing video of Taylor Swift listening to Kanye's "Famous" lyrics thing (which was pretty awesome).
14. Kim also slayed at the Vogue 100 dinner in NYC.
16. Then there's this super sexy spray tan selfie in which Kimmy flaunted her insanely in-shape post-baby body.
18. Saint even got in on the Snapchat fun and killed us with his cuteness.
19. Kim, Kanye and their kids took an amazing trip to Cuba with Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian.
20. In Cuba Kim toured Ernest Hemingway's house and learned she has a very special connection to the late author.
22. She released some new Kimojis.
24. She freed the nipple again.
25. Kim was a keynote speaker at the BlogHer 16 conference.
26. She proved she's an awesome cook by making a "Soul Food Sunday" dinner for family and celebrity friends.
27. She broke a selfie record.
30. Kim traveled to Iceland with Kourtney and Kanye.
31. She penned a powerful Black Live Matter essay in hopes of making social change.
32. She stunned at Cannes (again).
33. Kim got some major support from Hillary Clinton!
34. She partied with her "idol" Jennifer Lopez in Las Vegas for J.Lo's birthday.
35. She threw her BFF Chrissy Teigen a baby show at her house.
Watch a brand-new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!