Wednesday 16 November 2016

Lori Harvey’s Look @ Haircare

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
This week, it’s all about those luscious locks! I’ve been growing my hair for as long as I can remember, and, along the way, I’ve had my fair share of botched haircuts, color damage, and heat damage. The road to recovery has been all about trial and error, and I have finally found the perfect products to keep my hair healthy and looking better than ever. Whether I’m wearing my natural curls or going for a styled look, these products always have my hair feeling and looking amazing.


LL2

Listed below are all my favorite, go-to hair products!

LL3
1. When I’m going to style my hair,  I use TRESemmé Touchable Softness Shampoo ($5) and Conditioner ($6) to give it softness and sheen.
2. When I wear my hair curly, I use Tigi S Factor Diamond Dreams Shampoo ($20) because it really hydrates my curls and makes them more pronounced.
LL4
3. I use the Tigi S Factor Serious Conditioner ($34) for a great deep condition to keep my hair healthy and silky.
4. I alternate between the Tigi S Factor One Curl At A Time ($33)  and Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk ($11) as a leave-in treatment to keep my curls shiny and frizz-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment