Friday 17 October 2014

Alexander Wang x H&M: In Stores November 6th.

Last night, my Instagram timeline was overrun with images from the Alexander Wang x H&M fashion show, which took place last night in New York.

  A series of acrobatically inclined, undoubtedly sporty models showcased Alexander Wang’s collection for H&M, a capsule which comprises a litany of athletic inspired pieces in a darker color palette, most emblazoned with the designer’s name.
09 Alexander x H&M- In Stores November 6th
If you need anything in the collection, take a look above and below, and set your calendars for November 6th.
Alexander x H&M- In Stores November 6th
I’m personally gonna pass on this one (it skews a little young for me and I’m kinda salty we’ve never been invited to an H&M fashion show…ever), but that’s just me!
See anything you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment