Monday 13 October 2014

The Curly Chicks.


On this fine Monday, I’d love to introduce a fresh brand to my natural teewhy-hive readers.
I originally came across the Curly Chicks last year, after ordering one of their amazing graphic tees. As time progressed, I ran into their products once again – this time, purchasing a one-of-a-kind, printed black and white clutch. After that, I knew I had to share this stylish gem with the world!


you-oughta-know-the-curly-chicks-fbd1
Curly Chicks is a fun and inspiring line dedicated to the women who have no fear in revealing their true beauty. The uplifting words of wisdom and catchy, hair expressions assist in further solidifying its foundation as a sensational brand. Let the positive vibes flow!
you-oughta-know-the-curly-chicks-fbd2
you-oughta-know-the-curly-chicks-fbd3
The appeal behind Curly Chicks doesn’t end at their awesome tees; in fact, they also have a pretty neat Etsy shop as well. The selection is like no other! With jaw-dropping ankara printed pillows to statement clutches, I’m sure you’ll find at least one piece that captures your heart.
you-oughta-know-the-curly-chicks-fbd5
you-oughta-know-the-curly-chicks-fbd4
So, will do me one favor? Head on over to The Curly Chicks site and have a quick look around! If the apparal isn’t quite your speed, shop their Etsy shop here.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment