Thursday 2 October 2014

Tracee Ellis Ross’s Instagram Duro Olowu Spring 2015 Printed Dress.


Are you guys enjoying ABC’s new show Black-ish? I recorded the first episode and, I must say, I’m hooked!
While scouring Instagram, I stumbled across one of she show’s stars, Miss Tracee Ellis Ross! The style maven was spotted in a custom floral printed dress from Duro Olowu’s Spring 2015 collection. The dress features a retro-inspired cut, bold prints and a soft pastel color scheme. To amp up the arsenal on this look, Tracee added a pair of pink Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps.

Although the exact replica of this gorgeous dress wasn’t included in Duro Olowu’s Spring 2015 presentation, I found similar pieces with the same floral graphics and vintage silhouette.


hot-or-hmm-tracee-ellis-roos-duro-olowu-spring-2015-fbd2
I absolutely loved Duro Olowu’s collection and I believe Tracee rocked the heck out of this dress! The pink pumps were a delicate touch to such a flirty and feminine look. She looks amazing as always!
What do you think? Did our girl rock it or did she fall flat?


tracee-ellis-ross-duro-olowu-spring-2015-fbd1
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment