Monday 22 September 2014

Blank Stare: Woman Gets Third Boob To Make Herself Less Attractive.


Just when you think you’ve seen and heard it all, a woman goes and gets plastic surgery to have a third boob (you read that correctly) implanted inbetween her left and right breast. Jesus take the scalpel!
Jasmine Tridevil (we’d bet our life savings on that not being her birth name), 21, allegedly spent $20,000 to get the ridiculous surgery in an effort to make herself less attractive to men because she isn’t interested in dating anymore. Bruh. If you’re wondering what doctor would ever risk their credibility to perform such a procedure, Tridevil revealed that she called “50 or 60 doctors and no one would do it.”
After tireless searching, she found a doctor who agreed to give her what she wanted. “So I’m flying to New York to appear on The Inside Edition show this Monday,” Tridevil wrote on Facebook. “Then going to be on the news, Jimmy Kimmel show and Vice magazine! oh and a few radio shows!” Tridevil is filming her own reality show with hopes of his landing on MTV.
How did her family react to all of this? “My mom ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad…he isn’t really happy. He is kin of ashamed of me but he accepted it,” she said.
Sigh. People will do anything for fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment