Wednesday 17 September 2014

Common’s This Is Where I Leave You Premiere Vivienne Westwood Pompeii Mask Button Down Shirt.

Common This Is Where I Leave You Premiere Vivienne Westwood Pompeii Mask Button Down Shirt 
Cutie Common was spied at the This Is Where I Leave You premiere in a $720 Vivienne Westwood Pompeii Mask Button Down:Dark shades were his accessories of choice.The poplin cotton tailored three button shirt features Westwood’s AW14 Pompeii print.Hmm…not my favorite look from Common. Guys, what do you think? Would you wear it?If so, purchase here.

  common Premiere Vivienne Westwood Pompeii Mask Button Down Shirt2 Common This Is Where I Leave You Premiere Vivienne Westwood Pompeii Mask Button Down Shirtvivienne-westwood-man-mask-krall-shirt-purple-4

No comments:

Post a Comment