Friday 12 September 2014

Mila J’s New York Fashion Week Harbison Pre-Spring 2014 Black and White Striped Suit.

Mila J's New York Fashion Week Harbison Spring 2014 Striped Suit
So I gotta admit, when I first saw Mila J on the red carpet of Fashion Rocks, I wasn’t 100% sure who she was!
But after seeing her slay the scene this Fashion Week with the help of stylist Law Roach, I am now paying attention!
The singer and dancer posed next to an NYC cab a few days ago in a striped ensemble from Harbison. Christian Louboutin black pumps provided the perfect sartorial accent.
Her pieces were modeled as separates in the brand’s Pre-Spring 2014 collection. Peep her satin stripe overcoat below. I love this look, and I love what she’s giving!
We have another fashionista to watch on our hands…

  Mila J's New York Fashion Week Harbison Pre-Spring 2014 Black and White Striped Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment