Wednesday, 22 February 2017
5 Stylish It Bags For Spring
Every season brings with it a slew of newness, and handbags are no exception. As the temperatures slowly begin to rise, a fresh crop of bag styles pops up like the blooming flowers of the season. Whether you’re looking to fill a void in your wardrobe or just add something new, there are plenty of options available.
Here are five of my favorite it bags for spring.
Gabrielle Union has a strong hold on her spring handbag must-have with a bold-handled pocketbook. Perfect for the woman who prefers to clutch her belongings.
1. Burberry Colorblock Leather Top-Handle Satchel Bag ($2495)
2. Simon Miller Bonsai Double Circle Handle Bag ($460)
3. Topshop Softy Grab Bag ($45)
Although not necessarily practical for everyday, a microbag, as seen on Marjorie Harvey, is adorable and charming. Let one encourage you to be a minimalist, if only for a day.
4. Delvaux Brillant Sellier Mini-Bag ($4350)
5. 711 Red Small Raleigh Copacabana Purse ($675)
6. Milly Astor Crossbody Mini Bag ($99)
Wear your heart on your sleeve, and your thoughts on your purse like Rita Ora. We love a fun and cheeky message swung over your arm.
7. Loewe Hammock See You Later Leather Satchel Bag ($2850)
8. Les Petites Joueurs Micro Alex Rainbow Love Satchel Bag ($895)
9. Poolside L’Petit Embroidered Straw Tote ($75)
The quickest and easiest way to jazz up a plain outfit like Jessica Alba’s is with a striped bag. This season’s stripes are colorful and geometric, nothing near nautical.
10. Loewe Striped Leather Elephant Mini Bag ($1290)
11. Sophie Hulme Milner Mini Envelope Leather Crossbody Bag ($442)
12. H&M Shoulder Bag with Suede Detail ($25)
We’ve known for quite some time that hands-free is the way to be, but a cropped version of this beloved crossbody style adds an element of newness.
13. Chloé Faye Small Suede & Leather Shoulder Bag ($1390)
14. Mackage Rubie Cross Body Bag ($375)
15. Topshop Olympus Leather Lock Front Crossbody ($85)