Tuesday 9 September 2014

Kim Kardashian Does The Ice Bucket Challenge & I Almost Didn’t Care, Until I Saw What She Wore [VIDEO]

Featured imageKim Kardashian has finally chosen to join in the long list of celebrities who supported the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Kim has been challenged by countless celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing and designer Giuseppe Zanotti to raise awareness and money for ALS, but finally decided to join in. Mrs. West, in typical all-eyes-on-me fashion, went to “The Ellen Degeneres” show to have Ellen pour the bucket full of ice cold water on her. Of course, Kim being Kim, selfies were taken throughout. “I don’t even want to see this happening to me,” Kim lamented in her perfect monotone.Out of all the things that were happening during Kim’s challenge that shouldn’t have, including her nasal squealing, I was most impressed by the amount of expensive clothes she wore. Oh, the decadence of being a Kardashian. But at least she did it. Yay Kim and her wet $2000 outfit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment