Monday, 13 February 2017
Chrissy Teigen’s 59th GRAMMY Awards Sexy Wet Waves, Styled by Jen Atkin
Chrissy Teigen was easily one of the best dressed at last night’s 59th GRAMMY Awards: her sheer black Roberto Cavalli gown with strappy detailing and cutout accents made quite the statement! But a dress is only one part of a look and sexy wet waves provided the perfect complements for her ensemble, styled by guru Jen Atkin. Here’s how to get her hair for the night.
1. Prep your damp hair using a Wave Spray like this one by OUAI from roots to ends.
2. Create a deep side part, then blow dry your hair using a Hair Dryer like Dyson’s with the diffuser attached in order to achieve the effortless waves.
3. Use a flat iron to straighten the ends of your hair. The Kardashians actually have a pretty good version!
4. To keep the wet look, take one-inch sections of your hair starting at the nape. Add a light mask from the mid-shafts to your ends. Yes, this sounds crazy as masques are typically are put in and washed out, but that’s one of the major keys to the wet look!
5. Use a hold hairspray from your roots to your ends for a lasting hold, from the event to the after party. TRESemmé makes a great version.
6. Finish your look with root concealer at your hairline if needed.
Thoughts on Chrissy’s hair for the night?