- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Edible Flowers
Today officially marks the first day of summer! As you prep for hot nights and festive day parties, we have the perfect winesicle recipe to keep you cool--and get you slightly tipsy as well. To enjoy this sweet treat, you will need to purchase a popsicle mold and edible flowers. And that's it! It's easy and looks pretty. Definitely a party staple to impress your guests. Here's how you do it:
1. Place 3-5 edible flowers in each popsicle mold
2. Fill popsicle molds with sparkling wine. My pick is Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
3. Freeze 4-6 hours, or until completely solid
4. Once frozen, remove from mold and garnish popsicle stick with ribbonVoila!