Wednesday 28 December 2016

Celebrity Drugstore Beauty Buys

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
The myth that beauty has to cost you the big bucks is just that, a myth! There’s a trove of treasures awaiting to beautify your face and it’s conveniently located at your neighborhood drugstore. And yes, even aspirational beauties like Halle Berry and Chrissy Teigen have been known to dip into drugstore goodies to help illuminate their true beauty.
I gathered up an insider list of celebrity-approved drugstore beauty buys that will help boost your glam game without the luxurious price tag.
TRY:
mu1
Celebrity Makeup artist Robert Selsnik, who works with Chrissy Teigen and Halle Berry, loves Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup ($15), a full-coverage foundation. He told Byrdie that when he started using it: “Everyone was blown away by the results.”
mu21
Kelly Rowland lengthens her lashes with L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara Carbon Black ($6), a rich volumizing mascara.
mu3
Gigi Hadid and Serayah have built a beauty Empire with St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish And Blackhead Scrub ($4) glow-inducing facial exfoliant.
mu4
Olivia Munn perfects her pout with Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain ($8), a long lasting lip stain that won’t smudge off at first kiss.
mu5
Orange Is The New Black star Laverne Cox swears by Maybelline New York The Nudes ($9), a gorgeous eye palette packed with a range of neutral tones.
mu6
Zendaya moisturizes her skin and lips with Aquaphor Advanced Healing Ointment Skin Protectant ($11). She told Allure: “Before I go to bed, I rub some of the magic on my heels to keep them soft.”mu7Beyonce’s number one must-have beauty product is her treasured pot of Rosebud Salve ($6). She told Allure: “I wear it with my lipstick. I did this trick last summer, when I was on vacation: I used it to prime my lashes before curling. It was like a natural mascara. It made the lashes hold the curl and look shiny. I use it for everything!”

No comments:

Post a Comment