Friday, 30 December 2016
The romance of the kimono steadily sweeps its way into the ever-changing seasons. This season, the Japanese-inspired robe acts as a sophisticated layering piece that will help the beauty of your tired winter threads find their true blossom.
To bombshell this basic, combine with a bold-colored leather mini skirt. Pair the bright bursts with an alluring crush velvet bodysuit and the clean line of an over-the-knee black leather boot. Continue the swing of things with a tassel-trimmed leather handbag and the high-drama of dangling rhinestone earrings. For added warmth, cozy up in a classic peacoat.
Shop The Image:
1. Topshop Plisse Print Longline Kimono ($85)
2. Nasty Gal More Than A Feeing Rhinestone Earrings ($25)
3. Marjorie Harvey Handbag The Everywhere Shoulder Bag ($260)
4. Sergio Rossi Over The Knee Patchwork Bootie ($1,008)
5. Topshop Wrap Buckle Leather Skirt ($180)
6. Forever 21 Crushed Velvet Bodysuit ($13)
7. Topshop Sheer Line Tights ($16)
8. Tophsop Royce Peacoat ($590)