Friday 2 June 2017

Mails: Bonang Matheba’s Opening Ceremony x Gentle Monster Zhora Shield Sunglasses for Less, Kourtney Kardashian’s Vetements x Champion Pink Hooded Sweatshirt, and Michelle Obama’s Italy Teija Pink Striped One Shoulder Top

TEEWHY-HIVE.BLOGSPOT.CO.UKTGIF!
It’s been a while since we’ve had Mails, but the inquiries have been trickling in for this past week!
Let’s get it popping!
First up, we have Chloe who says, “I’ve searched hi & low for these shades, without any luck. I know you guys can find celeb items. PLEASE tell me Who makes these sunglasses seen on the gorge Bonang M?”

Bonang smized for the ‘Gram in a pair of $380 Opening Ceremony x Gentle Monster Zhora Sunglasses:

Sadly, they are sold out! But Fashion favorite brand Tnemnroda has a look for less! Their $45 At Your Best Sunnies come in a slew of colors (and I hear they are adding black soon).

Get yours here.
Anesa types, “Do you know where this top is from?”

Yep! Our former First Lady stepped out in a $397 Teija One Shoulder Poplin Shirt:

Get her top here.
Steph says, “I don’t see you doing mail bombs anymore, but decided to give it a try anyways! I absolutely love Kourtney K’s outfit, can you break it down for us? And maybe give us low version (am I asking too much!?)”

You’re not asking too much! Kourtney stepped out wearing a $620 Vetements x Champion Sweatshirt:

Recreate her look below:
That does it! I am still open for Maiis! Have wonderful days!
Smootches!

No comments:

Post a Comment