Tuesday 2 September 2014

Jennifer Lopez by Txema Yeste for ELLE UK October 2014.

jennifer-lopez-by-txema-yeste-for-elle-uk-october-2014-2
Goddess..

  jennifer-lopez-by-txema-yeste-for-elle-uk-october-2014jennifer-lopez-by-txema-yeste-for-elle-uk-october-2014-1
Jennifer Lopez by Txema Yeste for ELLE UK October 2014.
On Being A Single Parent
“It’s not easy. I’m from a traditional background. It takes two people to make a kid for a reason. It’s tough because I know they feel the void of that male presence.”
On Finding A Lasting Relationship
“Each time it goes wrong it’s hard. I get really hurt but I have to let myself go, ‘What did I do? What can I learn?’ And as hard and as hurtful as things get, I want to believe I will be able to go one step higher. I’ve got to hope that if I keep going I will eventually get it right. I still believe in love. The nirvana man, he’s out there somewhere. But you just have to work at it. You have to work at everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment