Friday 19 September 2014

Teewhy-hive Mails..


rick ross  mayweather flight studded jacket
With Fashion Week , it’s been a challenge to find time to launch searches for all your fave celeb looks! Moving forward, let’s get to solving some, shall we?
So many of you were interested in the designer of the embellished jacket Ricky Rozay wore to watch the Mayweather fight.Laron wrote, “Who makes his jacket?”
Though I first thought Slim Rick was wearing Versace, it terms out he was outfitted in a custom red and black studded creation by 5001 flavors. For info, e-mail 5001Flavors@gmail.com, call (646) 707-0070 , or if you’re in New York, visit the their store at 245 West Lenox Ave. between 122nd & 123rd Street in Harlem.

Desi types, “Can you tell me where I can order these shorts Teyana is wearing!”
teyana taylor camouflage nike shorts
Teyana posed on IG in a $65 pair of Nike Speedvent Shorts:
teyana taylor nike camouflage shorts
Get them at Jimmy Jazz.
Next up, Tasia wrote, “Who makes this set Beyoncé is wearing?”
Beyonce's Isabel Marant Etoile Khaki Silk Caja Leopard Top and Skirt
Though i try to blog all of Beyoncé’s outfits, some do slip under our radar! At any rate, Beyonce enjoyed family time with Blue and Jay in a $285 Isabel Marant Etoile Khaki Leopard Print Top and $300 Colleen Leopard Print Ruched Skirt.
1 Beyonce's Isabel Marant Etoile Khaki Silk Caja Leopard Top and Skirt
Beyonce's Isabel Marant Etoile Khaki Silk Caja Leopard Top and Skirt
Get her shirt at Ssense and her skirt at Net-a-Porter.
In another Beyonce Bomb, Mona wrote, “Who makes this jumpsuit?”
beyonce kenzo printed jumper
Lady Bey offset her gold temporary tats with a $710 Kenzo Floral Printed Grid Jumpsuit:
beyonce kenzo floral grid jumpsuit
Get it on sale for $410 at FarFetch.com.
Tierra says, “Do you know where I can find these thigh high red boots that Tammy Rivera has on. She has the same boots on her model on her website. I love them!!!”

tammy rivera giuseppe zanotti red thigh high boots gold toe cap
Yep! Tammy R showed off her modeling skills in a pair of red thigh high Giuseppe Zanotti boots, equipped with a gold toe cap.
tammy rivera giuseppe zanotti red thigh high boots gold toe cap
7  tammy rivera giuseppe zanotti red thigh high boots gold toe cap
Unfortunately they’re sold out! If you’re willing to splurge, Valentino has some over the knee boots in stock. Get them for $1,845 at Saks.
And in a wardrobe query, Kandiss types, “My cousin’s wedding is coming up and I envision myself wearing a beautiful flowy wrap maxi dress like Kim or Khloe!”
Kim Kardashian showing off her legs while leaving a studio in Los Angeles***NO DAILY MAIL SALES****
Kardashian sisters meet friends at Toast Bakery Cafe in Los Angeles
” But I’m having so much trouble finding an affordable version of this type of dress…… I don’t wanna spend more than $150….. Soooo please please help your girl out and find something that is in my budget!!! :)”
A good place to get the look for less is always ASOS. See what I uncovered on their site:

Hope those work!
Now for Unsolved Mails
Ashley wrote, “Hi, I was wondering if you knew where the jumpsuit Cassie is pictured wearing is from? I can’t seem to figure it out and would appreciate your help!”

Cassie Diddy and Kanye West attend Riccardo Tisci's 40th Birthday Party in Ibiza 3
cassie ibiza sheer jumpsuit
Ingrid writes, “Are we still allowed to mail in questions asking you where to find an item/ who makes it? I hope so. I know summer is over, but look at these sandals that Rachel Brown is wearing. I must have them. Where are they from? Please! Pretty please?”
rachel brown clear flat sandals
Lastly, Cameron says, “I recently saw these glasses on Chrisette on R&B Divas LA and I was wanting to know if you could help me find these glasses or even a similar look. Thanks..and fyi you’re blog has inspired my style tremendously. Xoxo”
Chrisette Michele R B Divas Galsses
Ah, I love Chrisette, and I love R&B Divas! Don’t you? At any rate, I haven’t had time to search for these, so I’m going to leave it to you guys! In terms of similar looks, I know Porsche Design sells clear frames. claire sulmers clear frames porsche design
Can I pull these off?
At any rate, help Cameron out and give us the scoop on Chrisette’s frames in the comments (if you know the designer).
And have great weekends;) Smootches!

No comments:

Post a Comment