1. Cassie in Vintage: 7,227 Likes : Cassie gave fever on the ‘gram in a simple pleated cropped navy top and pants. The beauty didn’t need much to garner your praise! Jus a beautifully beat face and a glorious beam.
2. Rihanna in Ulyana Sergeenko: 6,820 Likes
Only a bad girl like Riri could wear a simply olive Ulyana Sergeenko trench coat, baseball cap, and Fenty x Puma platforms and slay your lives with 6,820 likes.
3. Jane Fonda in Elie Saab: 6,593 Likes
This is how you age gracefully. Jane Fonda looked lovely at the premiere of Grace and Frankie in a mint Elie Saab jumpsuit that complemented her eye color. She better slay!
4. Sanaa Lathan in Zimmermann: 6,187 Likes
Sanaa Lathan has been heavy on the promo trail for her latest project, and stepped out yesterday in a Zimmermann Dress, Nicole Miller fur, and Gianvito Rossi sandals. Simple but chic!
5. Jennifer Lopez in Balmain: 6,005 Likes
No look of the week could ever be complete without a look by Jennifer Lopez! The entertainer opted for a sheer Balmain, one sleeved number for a daytime show. Though some said it was a bit much for daytime, you do what you want when you’re poppin!
That does it!
Who had the hottest look in your opinion?